Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Goals


I'm starting to realize the importance of getting myself and my work out there. That is why I finally got my website running (check it out! ). I'd still like to work on it more, on the account that it was the first website I ever built, and I think it could be a lot better. However, its a step in the right direction. I am also going to try to keep a blog, and update with photographs I take throughout the summer. I am back in Maine and its a nice change of pace. I need to take advantage of where I live and photograph my surroundings now, before I don't live here anymore.

(The picture to the upper left is from about 2 years ago, when I was taking a color darkroom course at Maine College of Art. It's right outside the t-shirt shop I use to work at in Dock Square. As you can see, we sold some ridiculous merchandise.)


No comments:

Post a Comment